Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 12

Kittens grow SO fast! I couldn't believe it. My little guys will be lapping milk next week!! Some are even scratching themselves!
So, I've tried before, and still can't seem to sex any other kittens. I know the basics of looking for a wiener, and I can tell that one is DEFINITELY a boy, but I don't want to misdiagnose the sex of the others, possibly to save myself a load of embarrassment. See.. Sammy was originally named Sophie, until Brian took him to get his second set of shots, and the vet told him Sophie was a boy.. oops!

1 comment:

  1. OOoo! That little orange one looks like a curtain climber! :) :)

    Don't feel badly - I have a female cat named "Newman" because I was certain that she was a boy at 10 days old. oops! By the time I figured it out, she already knew her name :)

    -B

    ReplyDelete