Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tying Loose Ends

It's been about two months since I've last blogged, and a lot has been going on around here. To be honest, I really considered discontinuing my blog, but I really want to share the story of the litter I have now, which I'll probably post tomorrow.

It's been a busy life. First off, I just wanted to let you know that my entire litter survived the massive URI. Those were not fun foster moments, I had 2 batches of kittens (sick, moderately sick, and SICK!!) that I separated into 2 bathrooms and the cat cage. It was awful but we made it, even without the necessary medication that was on back-order at the shelter.  Secondly, Scarlet (and her two cats, Nekro and Katsers) have moved in!! It took a few weeks of effort, but they now get along.. kind of. I have also had two litters of kittens (the cutest I've ever had) since then, but that's for another day.

I've missed blogging..

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! What a wonderful feeling that must have been to see that whole litter make it!!

    ReplyDelete